Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    benjamineberle is on a distinguished road

Default Crash report gray out

Crash report gray out

While typing or deleting text, Architect crashed, see screenshot. What makes it annoying is that the screen grays out and there is no way I can recover anything. At least a screenshot would be very helpful in such a situation. The Ignore-button was dead, too.
    I use the latest version of SA on osx.

Screen Shot 2013-07-10 at 12.43.11 PM.jpg

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

This looks like a bug thats occurring in a grid.

Is there any chance we could have a copy of your project and steps to reproduce? You can send the project archive to us privately at architect.feedback@sencha.com
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    benjamineberle is on a distinguished road

Sorry, can't reporduce the error. It happens completely random when inserting text into a controller class and then editing or deleting this text. I haven't touched anything else when it crashed.
    That's approximately the second or third time this happens on the latest build.

Thread Participants: 1