Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lawrence.zabala is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Architect project convert to cmd

Sencha Architect project convert to cmd

Hi,

So I'm trying to use Atlassian's Bamboo to create our builds.. I was wondering if there are ways to "build" my architect project "on demand" and then I saw you could call a build method on any command prompt if you had Sencha CMD.. So this entire process that i need is so that i could compile my js files from the sencha architect metadata "on demand". The problem with the CMD skeleton is that it is always creating a new one.. Is there a way to actually convert an architect project into a CMD project on the fly..?

Thanks,
    Lawrence

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lawrence.zabala is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to follow up on this.. Is anyone out there who can give me ideas..?

Vote Rating
    tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough

Not using bamboo but we are using a separate machine to run the builds on.
    When completed a build we use the "publish" command from Architect and then check-in that published directory into SVN. The build machine has a pre-configured Sencha Cmd project skeleton and we copy the published files into the skeleton project (see my post here http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post960942 especially the last steps where I describe how we copy the files over, don't mind the VM installation) The machine is building the project nightly and checking in the build version in SVN.
    We are looking at Bamboo as a project for the fall (we are already using JIRA and Confluence), but I hope this gave you some clues.

/Mattias

Thread Participants: 1