Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vakhsakhalyan is on a distinguished road

Default Ext js 4.2.1 editable radiogroup

Ext js 4.2.1 editable radiogroup

When I update extjs 4.2 to 4.2.1 I have some problems with editable radiogroup. So, here is my code:
    Code:

this.dashboardRadioGroup = Ext.create('Ext.form.RadioGroup', {         items: [{            boxLabel: bundle['dashboard.reorderAutoTransitionOn'],            name: "autoswitchEnabled",            inputValue: "On"         },{            boxLabel: bundle['dashboard.reorderAutoTransitionOff'],            name: "autoswitchEnabled",            inputValue: "Off"         }] });

and then I use it in grid panel column :

Code:
    {
                text: bundle['dashboard.reorderAutoTransition'],            dataIndex: 'autoswitchEnabled',            scope: this,            width: 100,            sortable: false,            editor: {                xtype: this.dashboardRadioGroup,////problem                allowBlank: false            } }.....
    .And :
    Code:
    this.tabRowEditing = Ext.create('Ext.grid.plugin.RowEditing', {         clicksToEdit: 1 });

Now when I upgrade extjs to 4.2.1 I have problem. So I get this error Msg:Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'isVisible' of undefined, and this Msg:Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getHeight' of undefined and when I click to edit row it isn't activate.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    olof is on a distinguished road

Hi, I am afraid we are seeing the same issue with grids after upgrading from ext-4.1.1a to ext-4.2.1.883.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'isVisible' of undefined
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'parent' of undefined

Does anyone have any clues as to what we should be looking for to resolve this type of issues after an upgrade from ext-4.1.1a to ext-4.2.1.883?

Kind regards

Olof

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

It was working ok for you in 4.2.0 you say?

Do you have a test case that works in 4.2.0?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by slemmon View Post
    It was working ok for you in 4.2.0 you say?

Do you have a test case that works in 4.2.0?
    Yes , it was working in 4.2.0 well. but in 4.2.1 not working. I test it in 4.2.0

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

I was seeing the same results in 4.2.0 and 4.2.1, but I suspect I didn't set up the test case correctly. Can you provide an inclusive test case that works for you in 4.2.0?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by slemmon View Post
    I was seeing the same results in 4.2.0 and 4.2.1, but I suspect I didn't set up the test case correctly. Can you provide an inclusive test case that works for you in 4.2.0?
    I was testing it locally and was seeing that it working in extjs4.2.
    I was wrote this part of code using xtype : 'radiogroup' and then I used renderer.