Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zerkms is on a distinguished road

Default ext-theme-neutral refers to an undefined variable

ext-theme-neutral refers to an undefined variable

ext-4.2.1.883
    sencha cmd 3.1.2.342

If I try to create a dummy theme that simply extends `ext-theme-neutral` and nothing more - it cannot build due to reference to an undefined variable:

Code:
    <skipped>
    [INF] -before-copy-resources:
    [INF]      [copy] Copying 1 file to /var/www/custom-theme/my-workspace/packages/my-custom-theme/build/resources
    [INF]
    [INF] -after-copy-resources:
    [INF]
    [INF] sass:
    [INF]
    [INF] -before-sass:
    [INF]
    [INF] -before-js:
    [INF] executing compass using system installed ruby runtime
        error my-custom-theme-all-rtl-debug.scss (Line 83 of ../../../ext/packages/ext-theme-neutral/sass/var/ProgressBar.scss: Undefined variable: "$include-default-uis".)
       create resources/my-custom-theme-all-rtl-debug.css
        error my-custom-theme-all-debug.scss (Line 83 of ../../../ext/packages/ext-theme-neutral/sass/var/ProgressBar.scss: Undefined variable: "$include-default-uis".)
       create resources/my-custom-theme-all-debug.css
    [ERR]
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1
    [ERR]
    [ERR] Total time: 14 seconds
    [ERR]
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1
    [ERR]
    [ERR] Total time: 15 seconds
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't recommend extending ext-theme-neutral.

From the Theming guide:
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#!/guide/theming
    The neutral theme should be thought of as a very abstract theme, and should not typically need to be extended directly. Creating a custom theme by overriding "ext-theme-neutral" requires hundreds of variable overrides and many hours of work, and should only be done by very advanced theme developers, whereas a derivation of neptune or classic theme can be up and running in minutes by simply changing a couple variables. Additionally you can override "ext-theme-gray" or "ext-theme-access" if they provide a more desirable starting point for your custom theme.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zerkms is on a distinguished road

I have actually found that the requirement to re-define bunch of variables is caused by the wrong order - http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?267962-How-would-I-handle-the-order-scss-files-are-imported-in

I
    f scss were ordered - then it would be easy

Thread Participants: 1