Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bushveld is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Flip Card as Detail Card of a nestedlist ??

Unanswered: Flip Card as Detail Card of a nestedlist ??

Hello Experts,

I have read already dozens of threads but could not find a working solution, so I like to ask you for a hint..

I'd like to setup a nestedlist where the detail card is something like a flip card: question on the front side, answer on the back side. I am not necessarily bound to a nestedlist but since I have a two levels and the detail information in my store this seems to me a good approach.

Does anyone know a link to an example or a how to which shows how to configure a flip card animation in a detail card?

OR: since I am not an expert, would you suggest an other approach e.g not to use a nestedlist ..

I am happy about any hint.

Thanks a lot !
    Michael

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Can I query about the UI. A NestedList can show a list of items and then go to a detail view so for what you are wanting do you want to show a list of questions and then it flips to show the answer? Or are you wanting to show 1 question and flips to show the answer?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thank you

for your response. It is kind of both :-) I want to show a list of "headlines" and in a second level a list of questions. I Terms of a nestedlist I could provide a answer on the leaf detailcard. BUT often the questions are too long for a single line list view of the nestedlist so that I need to recap the complete question on the leaf. At this point I'd like to "turn around / flip" the view and show the answer.
    I assume that I'd need to create a detailcardContainer with to panels where one is active in the forground. The filp would only be an animated change to put the active panel to the background.
    Unfortunately I did't got this to work. In case my guess is correct it would be great if you could please point me to an example, tutorial or howto...

Thanks a lot
    Michael

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Any one who has an idea?

Thank you very much for any hint!

Michael

Thread Participants: 1