Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dougbieber will become famous soon enough dougbieber will become famous soon enough

Default SenchaCon 2013 was awesome!!

SenchaCon 2013 was awesome!!

I've been to the last three SenchaCons and completely enjoyed this one the best! This combined main
    stream to obscure content! You had some cool unexpected announcements and some very amazing
    speakers. Thank you for the positive learning experience and to all of the people behind the scenes.

Next year Greenland!? Or Toronto? Or Seattle?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very excited to hear you enjoyed it as much as we did. It was very amazing and the best one yet. Next year we will have to find a way to top this year. Watch out blog for details.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LesJ is a splendid one to behold LesJ is a splendid one to behold LesJ is a splendid one to behold LesJ is a splendid one to behold LesJ is a splendid one to behold LesJ is a splendid one to behold LesJ is a splendid one to behold

Mitchell, is Sencha planning to provide videos of conference sessions online?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LesJ View Post
    Mitchell, is Sencha planning to provide videos of conference sessions online?
    Yes, we recorded the screens and audio and will make them available. They will be available to conference attendees first (very soon) and then the general public after.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sgrizzell is on a distinguished road

This was my first SenchaCon, so I can't compare it to previous years, but I agree that it was a great conference. I learned a ton and I really enjoyed meeting members of the Sencha team as well as other developers.

I'm eager for the release of the session videos. There were many times when I wished I could be in two places as once!

Thanks guys!

-Shannon

Vote Rating
    grgur has a spectacular aura about grgur has a spectacular aura about

I second the title. It was the best Sencha conference ever! On par with many famous dev cons.

If you don't want to wait for the next SenchaCon, join us in Amsterdam for ModUX for another exciting Sencha community reunion.

Are you coming?
    Grgur Grisogono
    Ext JS in Action SE co-author
    Exercising awesomeness at Modus Create - Official Sencha Partner

Get in touch for Sencha Touch Training
    @ggrgur

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

Awesome yes indeed! Can't wait til next year, so yes I need ModUX - see ya there