Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    XPEHBAM is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Grid columns collapse on resize

Unanswered: Grid columns collapse on resize

Hi,

I am having an issue where on the first resize of a column, all of the existing columns get resized. After that first happening of this problem, I can resize the columns fine. The issue does not occur again unless I refresh the page.

columnscollapsed.jpg

Vote Rating
    Answers
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

What version of ExtJS are you seeing this issue on?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    XPEHBAM is on a distinguished road

4.1, build date 2012-04-20 14:10:47

Vote Rating
    Answers
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Have you tried the same code with 4.2.1? There have been quite a few bug fixes since 4.1 and this one sounds vaguely familiar to me.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Thread Participants: 1