Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    fantas is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Just submited my app, when im getting the Device?

Unanswered: Just submited my app, when im getting the Device?

Hi, i've just submited my app for approval and i just want to know ETA of the Dev Alpha B device.<br><br>Thanks alot

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    SCrid2000 is on a distinguished road

Was wondering the same thing. My app was approved a few days ago and I haven't heard from BlackBerry or Sencha.

Also, wanted to say thanks for the excellent offer

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Lou Gazzola is on a distinguished road

The registration confirmation emails have gone out today.

The device emails are going out tonight.

Sencha Architect codes are next week.

Cheers,
    Lou Gazzola
    Senior Market Development Manager,
    Developer Relations,
    BlackBerry Ltd.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Techwolfy is on a distinguished road

Thanks Lou! My app just got approved an hour ago, so hopefully I'll get the second email soon!

Will there be a way to trade these Dev Alphas in for some kind of LE device (Z10, Q10, or A10)? I wanted to during the portathons, but I didn't win either of the Dev Alpha draws.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    KermEd is on a distinguished road

Of course not.

You are awarded a Dev Alpha B to ensure your sencha app stays running on BB10. This is to help you develop. There will be no trading up. Out of curiosity why would you think there would be?

I mean if you wrote a 10,000 line cascades app to improve the environment, I can see a bigger reward. But...

I worry blackberry has made people greedy

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nhanle1492 is on a distinguished road

waiting for next devices email from Touchstone. Tonight is so long

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Techwolfy is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by KermEd View Post
    Of course not.

You are awarded a Dev Alpha B to ensure your sencha app stays running on BB10. This is to help you develop. There will be no trading up. Out of curiosity why would you think there would be?

I mean if you wrote a 10,000 line cascades app to improve the environment, I can see a bigger reward. But...

I worry blackberry has made people greedy
    I thought they might have a trade-up option because they did for the portathons in the past, though I don't expect one specifically for this. The trade-up program that ended in at the start of this month was open to everyone with DA As or Bs, regardless of which event they got them from, so long as they had an eligible app submitted before the deadline. If it had remained open, the devices from this would have been eligible too, and it would have provided an opportunity to test with an official release OS.

Besides, the DA Bs from this event are as much a prize as a development tool (at least to me), as Sencha apps can be easily tested with Chrome and Ripple or an Android device/emulator to the same end. There are benefits to having a Blackberry device to test on, but compared to a native app they are minimal.

One reason to offer a trade-up would be (if the rumors of the A10 are true, I haven't heard too much about it yet) a normal or LE A10 as an incentive to port your apps to the device, and I think that would be much more likely (and useful) than a trade-up to a LE Z10.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    siddheshr is on a distinguished road

Hi ,

I have also submitted the app and app is approved but there no mail yet for the device .
    I had followed the proper producer .But still there is no confirmation for the device .
    I have registration mail received for the offer but why there is no response for the device .Any ETA for receiving the device mail .
    Please help me out to sort this .

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ealejandro is on a distinguished road

I got email yesterday about the Dev B, and I already put the order and they'll let me know when is about to ship, don't worry it'll come

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    martinnes is on a distinguished road

I also got the device mail yesterday after submitting my app as a draw 4 days ago

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar