Vote Rating
    L00der is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Paging Grid service method

Answered: Paging Grid service method

Hello!
    Where I can see realization of this method:

Code:
    service.getPosts(loadConfig, callback);

2. In the future, you really need to be more specific. It appears this call is from the Paging Grid Demo.

Some background:

For paging grids, a PagingLoader is usually configured to handle data fetching and store updating. The loader binds the store to the RpcProxy used to fetch the data and essentially, when a successful call is made, it replaces the data in the store with the data retrieved.

The store fires events when it's modified and since the grid is bound to the store, it responds to these events and updates.

Finally:

In the source code for this example, look at the line where the PagingLoader is constructed and you will see two lines down where addLoadHandler(...) is called with a new LoadResultListStoreBinding. In this class you will see the event handler for replacing the contents of the store.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    icfantv will become famous soon enough icfantv will become famous soon enough

In the future, you really need to be more specific. It appears this call is from the Paging Grid Demo.

Some background:

For paging grids, a PagingLoader is usually configured to handle data fetching and store updating. The loader binds the store to the RpcProxy used to fetch the data and essentially, when a successful call is made, it replaces the data in the store with the data retrieved.

The store fires events when it's modified and since the grid is bound to the store, it responds to these events and updates.

Finally:

In the source code for this example, look at the line where the PagingLoader is constructed and you will see two lines down where addLoadHandler(...) is called with a new LoadResultListStoreBinding. In this class you will see the event handler for replacing the contents of the store.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Drim is on a distinguished road

I think he doesn't know either that when downloading GXT jar, you also have the sources from the examples

gxt-3.0.1-Commercial\examples-src\com\sencha\gxt\examples\resources\server\ExampleServiceImpl.java

Here is your answer ^^....

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    L00der is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much.
    I had to know what kind of object returned by the method
    I'm sorry I forgot to specify that this is an example here:

http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:paginggrid

Thread Participants: 2