Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Silbo is on a distinguished road

Default images are overlapping together

images are overlapping together

i made an animation, url: http://sm.domob.cn/hm/2013/minshengyinhang/ATM-320-50/index.html

b
    ut when i put it into a mobile
    the images are overlapping together

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

how to fix it?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    miro.bojic will become famous soon enough miro.bojic will become famous soon enough

Hi Silbo,

It seems you are using an Android device - could you let us know which device, manufacturer and OS version this occurs on? Also, is this a problem only with a single device, or is it reproducible on other devices / operative systems as well?

From the quick inspection it seems that something might be going wrong because the device is not rendering transparency in your transitions properly. Try to split your animation in multiple scenes, so each fade-in / fade-out is a separate scene (just add action go to next scene at the end of each scene). Your animation should look the same, the difference will be that only the resources from a single scene should be visible at the time, so overlap shouldn't be possible.

Let us know if this works, and also we would really appreciate if you can answer the above questions so we can look into this more exactly.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Silbo is on a distinguished road

Hi miro.bojic

the device is
    GALAXY S4
    but it seems most of the Android device have the same problem

i'll try to split the animation in multiple scenes, wait for my news

thanks for reply

Thread Participants: 1