Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for FIDDLE-38 in 1.0.0.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    dmulcahey will become famous soon enough dmulcahey will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Is there a way to delete a saved fiddle?

Answered: Is there a way to delete a saved fiddle?

the title says it all...

2. Server side code is there to handle it, just need to add an option to the admin menu in the UI which won't take long to implement.

Am pushing this thread into jira as a feature request.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Server side code is there to handle it, just need to add an option to the admin menu in the UI which won't take long to implement.

Am pushing this thread into jira as a feature request.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    dmulcahey will become famous soon enough dmulcahey will become famous soon enough

Tks!

Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Once TeamCity picks up the changes (should be < 10min), the fiddle owner and admin should be able to see the admin menu (above code editor in a red button) and there will be a delete fiddle menu option.

Once deleted, only admins and fiddle owner can view the fiddle and there will then be an undelete fiddle menu option to restore it.

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Just tested this. Looks good! thanks for the quick response.

Vote Rating
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dmulcahey View Post
    Just tested this. Looks good! thanks for the quick response.
    No problem! Keep the bugs and any ideas coming!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jasblevins1 is on a distinguished road

Default Still unable to delete fiddles

Still unable to delete fiddles

Hello,

I am working with fiddles at the moment and there are several I would like to delete. I am unable to at the moment because when I attempt to delete a fiddle, I get a "deleting fiddle..." message and it just hangs indefinitely without ever deleting the fiddle. Any ideas on this?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    ypandey is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unable to delete any saved fiddle

Unable to delete any saved fiddle