Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Mightymad is on a distinguished road

Default Color picker

Color picker

Hello everyone!

I was using standart colorpicker, but i saw that standart pallete isn't enought for us.
    Can somebody help me to find any custom colorpicker for ExtJs? There was thread in this forum, ExtJs 4 Color Tools, but links to any info there are dead and i can't find any similar thread on this forum

I really appreciate your help, thank you for your time

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

This is something I started on and only got so far with and it uses canvas which is not supported in all browsers, but if there's anything you can use in this you're welcome to it.

http://jsfiddle.net/slemmon/CWvMd/67/
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Vote Rating
    makana has a spectacular aura about makana has a spectacular aura about

Default My version for ExtJS 4.2.0

My version for ExtJS 4.2.0

Hey folks,

since there's often asked about some color picker component, I decided to share what I've done some time ago.

The color class itself and the components can deal with alpha transparent values. Anyway, there's currently no UI to edit it with the color picker, since I didn't need it for now. But it should be easy for you to implement if needed.

Please apologize, that all comments are in German, but really, I will not translate it into English. The documentation already took a lot of time. But I think you can work with anyway.

You can unzip the content into the examples folder and open the html file for an example.

Cheers,
    makana

screenshot_20131029_190106.png
    Attached Files
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better Ń–diot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. (Rick Cook)

Enhanced ExtJS adapter for Adobe AIR

Thread Participants: 2