Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    josh.tingle is on a distinguished road

Default generate app - set default starter application

generate app - set default starter application

I've been looking for a way to have the 'generate app' command generate a predefined default application other than the default CMD already generates. I would assume that it could be similar to the way a theme gets generated by extending the existing theme, but I haven't found anything about how to do it.

Is this possible? If so, where do I construct the default application, and tell CMD to use it when the 'generate app' command is issued?

Thanks for the help!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    MikeRH is on a distinguished road

I am also interested in this. I generally have a base template I create for all my internal applications and would like sencha cmd to build it for me.

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

@josh.tingle:
    I'm not quite sure what you're looking to do. Can you elaborate?

@MikeRH:
    I wonder if you'd be able to hook into a before / after event in the application's build.xml file. You can pass Ant operations (triggers) before and after a number of operations including -before-page which would run prior to the application being built in the Cmd build process.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps what you're looking for is the --starter option. From there you can specify your own entry template directory.

--starter, -s - Overrides the default Starter App template directory
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#...mand_reference
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    josh.tingle is on a distinguished road

@slemmon

--starter, -s - Overrides the default Starter App template directory

That is precisely the information I was looking for! Thank you so much!

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar