You found a bug! We've classified it as TOUCH-4318 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    themightychris will become famous soon enough themightychris will become famous soon enough

Default 2.2.1 - PullRefresh widget can get stuck if you scroll down after release

2.2.1 - PullRefresh widget can get stuck if you scroll down after release

The PullRefresh plugin sets a translate on its widget equal to the magnitude of the list's scroll position when onBounceTop is called, which is every time the scroll event fires with a y position less than or equal to 0. The translate isn't modified anywhere else and so the plugin relies on the scroller scrolling through y=0 to hide the widget.

I haven't been able to reproduce this on the desktop, but on an iOS device a quick scroll down after activating the pull refresh can leave the widget stuck hanging over the list because the scroll event can skip past 0 if flicked.

This patch prevents this by resetting the translation to 0 on any scroll event past y=0:
    Code:
    Ext.define('Jarvus.touch.patch.StickyPullRefresh', {
        override: 'Ext.plugin.PullRefresh',

onScrollChange: function(scroller, x, y) {
            var me = this,
                tr = me.getTranslatable();

me.callParent(arguments);

// ensure pullrefresh widget is hidden when list gets scrolled
            if (y > 0 && tr.y > 0) {
                tr.translate(0, 0);
            }
        }
    });
    Chief Architect @ Jarv.us Innovations
    Co-captain @ Code for Philly
    Co-founder @ Devnuts - Philadelphia Hackerspace

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all

Thank you for sharing your solution. This is a known issue TOUCH-4318. I will pass your override on to Engineering.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all

Just to make sure we are on the same page. This is image reflects the issue you are experiencing.
    Attached Images

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    themightychris will become famous soon enough themightychris will become famous soon enough

That looks like it, but there could be other ways to cause it... usually in the case I described it gets stuck partially off the screen
    Chief Architect @ Jarv.us Innovations
    Co-captain @ Code for Philly
    Co-founder @ Devnuts - Philadelphia Hackerspace

Thread Participants: 1