Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    oklymenko is on a distinguished road

Default How to specify the loader path

How to specify the loader path

Hello,

I am building my application using 'sencha compile'. How can I tell it that e.g. the class with name MyNamespace.ClassName is in the myNamespace folder. Note the lowercase 'm' in the folder name.

In Application.js, I can do it using Ext.Loader.setConfig, e.g.

Code:
        Ext.Loader.setConfig({
            enable: true
            paths: {
                'MyNamespace': 'myNamespace'
            }
        });
    Thanks,
    Alex.

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

In the {appFolder}/.sencha/app/sencha.cfg file you can specify the path used in the production build. If the myNamespace folder is under the 'app' folder then you shouldn't need to set this explicitly, but if it's outside of the 'app' folder you'll need to edit the classPath:
    app.classpath=${app.dir}/app,${app.dir}/astCommon,${app.dir}/app.js
    would become
    app.classpath=${app.dir}/app,${app.dir}/myNamespace,${app.dir}/astCommon,${app.dir}/app.js

... with the myNamespace path being the path to the folder - in this example it's a peer folder to 'app'
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Thread Participants: 1