Answers
    Vote Rating
    existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Fiddle Idea: Customize How Fiddle is Inserted in Forum

Unanswered: Fiddle Idea: Customize How Fiddle is Inserted in Forum

I think it would potentially be nice to be able to customize which "tabs" are included in the embedded fiddle. For example, in most fiddles, I will probably never include CSS or HTML, so it would be nice to be able to remove those from the embedded version.

Also, I've noticed that the data tabs don't appear in the embedded version. Might be cool to be able to see those as well.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The forum integration is meant for something quick and fast. I can see wanting to show certain tabs but don't want to start showing every bit of information. For example, we want to be able for you to include external files (JS/CSS) and so would we have to show these as well? If you want to view everything then should use the open in fiddle link.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    The forum integration is meant for something quick and fast. I can see wanting to show certain tabs but don't want to start showing every bit of information. For example, we want to be able for you to include external files (JS/CSS) and so would we have to show these as well? If you want to view everything then should use the open in fiddle link.
    I see what you're saying and that makes sense. Thanks!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so with the changes coming next week I found a way to support seeing multiple files in the forum (and in any site embedding a fiddle). This is via a <select> that will update the code:

Screen Shot 2013-08-04 at 11.36.42 AM.png
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1