Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hetal79 is on a distinguished road

Default How to add Blank row in Simplecombobox?

How to add Blank row in Simplecombobox?

How to add Blank row in Simplecombobox in GXT 3?

Vote Rating
    icfantv will become famous soon enough icfantv will become famous soon enough

Since the combo box is backed by a store, you'll need to add a <T> such that the result of your LabelProvider returns an empty string.

Note that I have not tested this. It is possible that the UI will collapse this cell to not be the same height as the other cells in which case we'll need to try something else.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hetal79 is on a distinguished road

I want empty row of same height. Empty string will give very thin blank row. GXT 2 has setTemplate option by which we can achieve it. I want someway in gxt 3.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

In the same way that you can use a template in gxt 2 (I think you draw a <br/>, though I don't recall, could be something with line-height instead), you can specify a SafeHtmlRenderer that returns custom html for any given value - pass this to the com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.form.ComboBox.ComboBox(ListStore<T>, LabelProvider<? super T>, SafeHtmlRenderer<T>) constructor. This can of course use an xtemplate - same basic impl as you used in GXT 2 should be acceptable and useful here, though with the GXT 3 version of XTemplates.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Andreas Samjeske will become famous soon enough

For making the empty entry same size, we added each entry a nbsp; via XTemplates.

Code:
    public interface ComboBoxTemplates extends XTemplates {

public final static ComboBoxTemplates INSTANCE = GWT.create(ComboBoxTemplates.class);

@XTemplate("{text}&nbsp;")
        SafeHtml value(String text);
    }