Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    osolano is on a distinguished road

Default ExtJS gridpanel filters features doesn't work when using 4.2.1 new css themes

ExtJS gridpanel filters features doesn't work when using 4.2.1 new css themes

I'm working with Sencha Architect 2.2 and have been trying to implement the FilterFeatures.js to my gridpanel.

After hours of testing, I've found out that this is due to the css files being different between

http://extjs.cachefly.net/ext-4.1.1-...ss/ext-all.css (works)

and the default Sencha Architect Library

http://cdn.sencha.com/ext/gpl/4.2.1/...lassic-all.css (doesn't work)

No errors pop-up, the filters just don't appear in the grid.

Can this be fixed?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    honestbleeps has a spectacular aura about honestbleeps has a spectacular aura about

First of all, my apologies for the fact that your post went unanswered for so long.

Are the issues you're having actually occurring within architect, or within the browser / preview outside of architect? I ask because this may be more of an ExtJS issue than an Architect issue.

In fact, it appears you're using CSS files from two different versions - 4.1.1 and 4.2.1 -- which version of ExtJS is your project built in?
    Steve Sobel
    @honestbleeps
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    osolano is on a distinguished road

No problem at all. As long as we can find a way to get this working again

The issues are a browser/preview issue outside of architect. I've had to roll back and use 4.1.1 because that filtersfeatures only works there.

But more recently I now can't use filtersfeatures at all because other requirements in our project needed the functions in 4.2.1. To be specific, the grid buffer used for optimizing speed only works with 4.2.1.

Please let me know if there is anything I can provide to expedite the fix for this feature.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    honestbleeps has a spectacular aura about honestbleeps has a spectacular aura about

are you able and willing to send us a zip of your project directory so we can take a look at it, along with instructions on how to get to the screen with the grid that's not functioning properly?

that'll help us identify if this is an extjs issue or an architect issue. So far, it sounds like if anything it's an extjs issue but without seeing the project I can only speculate, thanks!
    Steve Sobel
    @honestbleeps
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bbalasateesh is on a distinguished road

Hi I have a issue with filtering if I am using filter on column that uses renderer.

I need to apply the filter for a column which has value rendered with "renderer" option in grid config. I have a column displayed with appending First name and Last name. In renderer I have returned the string concatinating the First name and Last name. When I apply filter for that column, it is filtering only with the First name.

Please see the fiddle https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/18p for the reference. If we search the name on Ray or Roy, it wil not filter the grid. This returns no records.

Thanks in advance,
    Sateesh B.

Thread Participants: 2