Hybrid View

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTJS-10999 in 4.2.2.1144.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    milieu is on a distinguished road

Default GroupTab ux throws error when a tab is hovered

GroupTab ux throws error when a tab is hovered

Hello,

I've found this nifty plugin that claims to do exactly what I want, but unfortunately it's out of sync with ExtJS 4.2.1's FocusManager.

The plugin functions basically like a TabPanel with tabPosition: 'left' declared and the tabs are displayed in such a way that the text is still horizontal.

Honestly, I'd simply like to use TabPanel with tabPosition: 'left', if only the text could be displayed horizontally...

Has anybody else on here run into the same problem before?

Thanks for reading!

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Phil Guerrant's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light

Phil Guerrant
    Ext JS - Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks!

This looks like it's exactly what I need and more!

I wasn't expecting the grouping functionality, but that definitely looks useful.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Cannot call `addCls` of null

Cannot call `addCls` of null

Why is it that in the linked example: http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/extjs-build/examples/grouptabs/grouptabs.html

W
    hen I hover over the first header, "Cannot call 'addCls' of null" shows up in the javascript console?

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Phil Guerrant's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light Phil Guerrant is a glorious beacon of light

Yep, looks like you've found a bug. I've opened a ticket in our bug tracker. Will let you know if we find a workaround.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johanhaest is on a distinguished road

Any workarounds yet?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Ufrutov is on a distinguished road

Hello.Please, tell us, how this bug was fixed at the Ext JS 4.2.2? GroupTabPanel at its examples works fine (http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.2/e...grouptabs.html)