Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    skumar123 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Scatter chart with custom legend

Unanswered: Scatter chart with custom legend

Hi All,

I am trying to plot a scatter chart as shown in figure.
    scatterchartwithlegend.JPG

Its consists of a part1 - legend, chart and part2-legend. for the chart i have used scatter chart and i have used yaxis values as integers as the stacking of circles would happen.

However i am unable to figure out how to plot the legend1 and legend2. the legend with scatter chart doesnt fit my requirement. is there any way to customize the scatter chart legendd?

Ext.define('modelCandidate', {
    extend: 'Ext.data.Model',
    fields: [
    {name: 'name', type: 'string'},
    {name: 'xaxisdata', type: 'int'},
    {name: 'yaxisdata', type: 'boolean'},
    ]
    });

var store = Ext.create('Ext.data.Store', {
    model: 'modelCandidate',
    data: [
    { 'name': 'metric one', 'xaxisdata': 10, 'yaxisdata': 0 },
    { 'name': 'metric two', 'xaxisdata': 10, 'yaxisdata': 2 },
    { 'name': 'three', 'xaxisdata': 7, 'actual': true, 'planned': false, 'data4': 0, 'data5': 3 },
    { 'name': 'metric three', 'xaxisdata': 5, 'actual': true, 'planned': false, 'data4': 0, 'data5': 7 },
    { 'name': 'metric four', 'xaxisdata': 2, 'actual': false, 'planned': true, 'data4': 0, 'data5': 23 },
    { 'name': 'metric five', 'xaxisdata': 27, 'actual': false, 'planned': true, 'data4': 0, 'data5': 33 },
    { 'name': 'metric four', 'xaxisdata': 2, 'actual': false, 'planned': true, 'data4': 1, 'data5': 23 },
    ]
    });

Thanks,
    Skumar

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough

The legend can be customized using configurations found here as well as CSS. Not sure that you can have two legends though. What were you hoping to accomplish with your legend. Do you have some working code that the community can play with?

Thread Participants: 1