Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Jangla is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Combo box with autoLoad Json Store

Unanswered: Combo box with autoLoad Json Store

Am I right in saying that Ext 4 still doesn't handle a combo box with a Json Store set to autoLoad correctly?

By this I mean that if I declare a Json Store and then a combobox on a form, if the combo box renders and has it's value set before the Json Store has finished loading, the combobox won't display it's value correctly (displaying the valueField not the displayField value)

As far as I can tell from the forums, this has been an issue since Ext v2 and despite several conversations around making the combobox automatically defer it's setValue call until it's store has loaded, nothing has changed.

Is there a definitive Ext 4 override/solution for this frustrating problem? I'm tired of having to preload all my stores on forms that have several combo boxes in case we end up with a blank combo or one with an id value instead of the 'english text' value.

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about

Sorry to hear this has been so much trouble for you. I searched but couldn't find posts relating to this issue. Were any bugs filed? I hate to ask, but do you have a test case that reproduces this issue?

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar