Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Frith is on a distinguished road

Default Architect thinks it's smarter than me (may be true!)

Architect thinks it's smarter than me (may be true!)

Scenario:

Tab Panel with multiple tabs. The last tab has no title and contains an image of a '+' like so:

BRM2.png

HOWEVER:

BRM.png

The title 'My Tab' has been generated by Architect, and even though I remove the title, 'My Tab' returns to haunt me!

Happens when I close and then open Architect. I.e. not on 'save' but when I shut down Architect and then open Architect and load the project.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Uh oh, we will take a look at this. When clearing the configuration out did you select all text and then enter ""? Save then re-open the project and it appeared again? I tried those steps and did not reproduce this issue. Any hints on how I can trigger it would be appreciated.

As an aside, I recommend that you use   or   character as the title.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Frith is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the response...I just clicked the x to clear the value.

Will try a space but I don't want the space showing when the icon is centered as it is.

Thread Participants: 1