Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    LisburnLad will become famous soon enough

Personally I think it's a bit unfair that non-subscribers, who report bugs and test cases, don't get access to the release that includes their bug fix. Without their work there's a reasonable chance that that particular bug may go unnoticed.

Perhaps a good compromise would be to introduce a system whereby anyone who reported an accepted bug would automatically be given access to the release that contained the fix. This would be a way of saying thank you to those non-subscribers who spend a lot of time creating test cases for their report. This would also probably give the advantage of a lot more people trying to find bugs, so that they could get the next release. In this way Sencha would gain a lot of free testing. I think there are a lot of developers out there who have stopped reporting bugs, and instead are just patching their local copy, as they can't see much benefit for the effort that's required.

I also wish that Sencha would stop putting new features into minor releases. Personally I'd prefer if they would branch the code when new features are to be added, and then issue minor releases that only contain bug fixes. That way I could update to the new, minor, release and get my bugs fixed, without the worry that the new version would change how things are done, thus breaking my existing code. This way subscribers would be given access to new features, and non-subscribers would only have access to the bug-fix releases, which I think is what most people are after.
    -->

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by fdp View Post
    because it is losing quality developers
    As a Sencha employee who sees who works on Ext JS, I'd disagree with this statement but just my $0.02
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
    -->

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sblommers is infamous around these parts

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    As a Sencha employee who sees who works on Ext JS, I'd disagree with this statement but just my $0.02
    Are you serious ??? ?
    -->

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sblommers View Post
    Are you serious ??? ?
    Very much so. Remember, just my $0.02

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

-->

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sblommers is infamous around these parts

You just made me cry
    -->

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by sblommers View Post
    You just made me cry
    Not what I meant to do. I wouldn't say the developers are not quality. People like Don, Nige or Evan to name a few... yeah, we have quality developers. Just a mountain of work.

-->

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light

When can we expect 4.3? This year...?
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    LisburnLad will become famous soon enough

@Mitchell - I wasn't trying to say that the Sencha employed developers aren't quality developers, rather I meant that those non-subscribers, who develop with Sencha, are more likely not to report bugs, create test cases and analyse problems if they're not even going to be able to get the release that they've fixed bugs in.

Sorry, I thought it was obvious that I was talking about non-subscribers - unless of course you don't consider them to be quality developers?
    -->

Vote Rating
    aw1zard2 has a spectacular aura about aw1zard2 has a spectacular aura about

I'll be trying to report as many bugs as I go through converting our 3.4 code into 4.2.2.
    I've already identified 4-5 bugs but only able to post 1 at this time because I have to make a new test case without giving too much details of what my company is doing.

Or I'll have to open a channel with Sencha devs to let them see what I'm finding.

I'll try and be as quick as I can to let Sencha know about the bugs I found.

-->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    frm is on a distinguished road

What that Sencha's people are talking about?
    They made the fine framework few years ago. We have been using it.
    But now they changed politics - "bug fixes for money".
    Sencha, your releases are piece of . You did not make any tests even.
    Don't believe me? Check this, for example:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?262323
    You released non working software... GPL does not mean quality like "they will test". It is just your reputation. While you are looking like developers saving their money on testing by GPL-community for free. Shame on you.
    I am quite sure that a lot of software providers will change the framework soon just because of server site is much more complex then this "full of developer's extjs"... It is easy for sure, few examples are given at this thread already.
    -->

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar