Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    arun_goel3 is on a distinguished road

Default Two touchStart event and one touchEnd event is triggered on blackberry 6 and 7 device

Two touchStart event and one touchEnd event is triggered on blackberry 6 and 7 device

Hi

We have an application based on Sencha Touch 2.1 which is working fine in android, ios and blackberry 10 phones.

For blackberry 6 and 7, I am getting strange problem.
    When I tap an item in dataView list, many times an item is in selected state only. When I explore and found that in this case two touchStart event and one touchEnd event is triggered in LongPress.js.
    I also found below code in TouchGesture.js
    // Fix for a bug found in Motorola Droid X (Gingerbread) and similar
    // where there are 2 touchstarts but just one touchend
    if (Ext.os.is.Android2 && currentTouchesCount > touchesLn) {
    return;
    }

Can someone please provide me the solution of the above problem?
    Thanks in advance.

Arun

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all

I am not sure that I am following you. Are you saying that the list select listener is not executing. Have you tested the latest version of touch to see if this issue has been fixed?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    arun_goel3 is on a distinguished road

Hi

yes I am not getting the itemsingletap evnet in this case.
    Our project is alomost finished and we don't have nay plan to switch to new vervion of Sencha touch.

Thanks & Regards
    Arun

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all

I have to be honest with you any bug submitted will be fixed in a later version of Touch if it has not been fixed already. If you are interested in submitting a bug report. I will need a locally runnable test case and step by step instructions on how to reproduce the issue.

Thread Participants: 1