Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    h.koch is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Desktop Packager not mentioned in Sencha products any more?

Answered: Desktop Packager not mentioned in Sencha products any more?

Hi,

is there a release change ongoing? Since two days, the Sencha Desktop Packager is not mentioned in the product list site any more. Or is the product cancelled without any information to customers?
    Thank you for any information.

Harald

2. I was looking for info on desktop packager this morning. Had to google it to find the link below. I was disappointed to read this:

https://www.sencha.com/products/sdp

"Sencha Desktop Packager:
    Product Notification
    At Sencha we’re constantly reviewing and iterating on our products to make sure that they are the very best they can be. In order to sharpen our focus and hone in on our core products, we’ve had to make the tough decision to discontinue the sale of Sencha Desktop Packager."

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    ccg will become famous soon enough

Default Sencha desktop packager has been discontinued

Sencha desktop packager has been discontinued

I was looking for info on desktop packager this morning. Had to google it to find the link below. I was disappointed to read this:

https://www.sencha.com/products/sdp

"Sencha Desktop Packager:
    Product Notification
    At Sencha we’re constantly reviewing and iterating on our products to make sure that they are the very best they can be. In order to sharpen our focus and hone in on our core products, we’ve had to make the tough decision to discontinue the sale of Sencha Desktop Packager."

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Very sad to read that, and ever worse since I opened two twickets last week where they proposed to solve situations "in a future version". It sounds like the supported doesn't have any information about the cancellation of the product. I'll contact them in order to check out what's possible...

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

(In addition: a little bit more information flow would have been great. In this case, we're just... lost).

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    micheleoff is on a distinguished road

I agree! Will it be released as an open source project or should we start to search for another packager? the worst thing is that I don't know any alternative, projects like Prism are long time deads..

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar