Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    12912 is on a distinguished road

Default Answer for a begginer..

Answer for a begginer..

Guys, I understood that sencha is a pure html5_javascript technology. ok!
    The visual quality of all examples are very impressive, but...
    I didnt found good examples of data manipulation. I am a web developer and we know today the market is almost all dominated with server side scripts, php or asp.net mostly.
    I would really love to see examples of interplay of sencha tech and php with CRUD. Anyone can post a link for it? Is it possible this interplay? I will do another clue about importance of server processing. Any client processing is prone to have its security cracked easily... well, someone have any link for ExtJj4+PHP ?

Thank you...

Vote Rating
    existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by 12912 View Post
    Guys, I understood that sencha is a pure html5_javascript technology. ok!
    The visual quality of all examples are very impressive, but...
    I didnt found good examples of data manipulation. I am a web developer and we know today the market is almost all dominated with server side scripts, php or asp.net mostly.
    I would really love to see examples of interplay of sencha tech and php with CRUD. Anyone can post a link for it? Is it possible this interplay? I will do another clue about importance of server processing. Any client processing is prone to have its security cracked easily... well, someone have any link for ExtJj4+PHP ?

Thank you...
    The "interplay" between ExtJS and PHP is definitely possible and used by LOTS of people.

But the important part to realize is that ExtJS is agnostic about what server-side technology you use. After all, ExtJS is simply posting AJAX requests to your web server and receiving responses from it. Whether you are running PHP, .NET, Java, ColdFusion, fill_in_the_blank, ExtJS simply doesn't care.

All that is necessary (for any integration, regardless of server-side tech) is that you can send and receive requests in a format that can be used by ExtJS and understood by your server-side tech.

So IMO, the more important thing to study and learn would be the assumptions that ExtJS makes about the data that you'll be sending and receiving in regards to things like proxies, forms, models, etc. All of this is outlined in detail in the online documentation.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    12912 is on a distinguished road

understood,
    ThankYou

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bokij is on a distinguished road

Default XXX

XXX

Thanks for nice explaned text.Best regards

Thread Participants: 2