Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nmb1106 is on a distinguished road

Default Odd behavior with CheckBoxSelectionModel on Grid

Odd behavior with CheckBoxSelectionModel on Grid

I have built a very simple grid with checkbox and name columns. For some reason the checkboxes themselves seem like they are read-only. I have to click the actual row to get the box to populate. This removes the ability to use the header checkbox to select/deselect all.

Code that builds grid:
    Code:
        public void buildGrid() {
            IdentityValueProvider<SystemModuleDTO> indentity = new IdentityValueProvider<SystemModuleDTO>();
            final CheckBoxSelectionModel<SystemModuleDTO> sm = new CheckBoxSelectionModel<SystemModuleDTO>(
                    indentity);

ColumnConfig<SystemModuleDTO, String> nameColumn = new ColumnConfig<SystemModuleDTO, String>(
                    props.getName(), 200, "Name");

List<ColumnConfig<SystemModuleDTO, ?>> l = new ArrayList<ColumnConfig<SystemModuleDTO, ?>>();

l.add(sm.getColumn());
            l.add(nameColumn);

ColumnModel<SystemModuleDTO> cm = new ColumnModel<SystemModuleDTO>(l);
            ListStore<SystemModuleDTO> store = new ListStore<SystemModuleDTO>(
                    props.key());

grid = new Grid<SystemModuleDTO>(store, cm);
            grid.setSelectionModel(sm);
            grid.getView().setAutoExpandColumn(nameColumn);
            grid.getView().setStripeRows(true);
            grid.getView().setColumnLines(true);
            sm.setSelectionMode(SelectionMode.MULTI);

SystemModuleDTO sample = new SystemModuleDTO();
            sample.setId(1);
            sample.setName("Corporate Video");
            SystemModuleDTO sample2 = new SystemModuleDTO();
            sample2.setId(2);
            sample2.setName("Corporate Video");
            store.add(sample);
            store.add(sample2);
        }
    Video that shows my issue:

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

Without a full runnable sample it is hard to say anything for certain, but my immediate guess is that you have duplicate or inconsistent keys in your model objects. Make sure that the props.key() is mapped to a value that is consistent and unique. GXT 3.0.3 or so and beyond enforce this with an assertion to make it harder to make that mistake.

Beyond that, what version are you using? Can you reproduce this with the http://www.sencha.com/examples/#Exam...e:checkboxgrid sample by changing the code to be more like yours? Can you share a full, runnable test case that lets us reproduce the issue to help you track it down?

Vote Rating
    icfantv will become famous soon enough icfantv will become famous soon enough

a dead giveaway that you do not have unique keys (if you're using GXT < 3.0.3) is when you click one checkbox, multiple ones become checked.

i've never tried creating a checkbox grid with a nondeterministic ModelKeyProvider, but imagine the the nondeterministic behavior would carry over into the grid resulting in....um....more nondeterministic behavior.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar