Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mirror51 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: HOw can i create hyperlinks in Ext js 4.2.1

Answered: HOw can i create hyperlinks in Ext js 4.2.1

I am creating a footer where i have the 5-6 hyperlink elements like

Privacy | Aboutus | contactus
    so that when user click on it then link opens in another tab of center Panel.

what is the best way to do that

2. As far as I know, if you create an actual hyperlink, then the browser will control how it is dealt with and the browser will open a new tab or window depending on user settings. If you want to open a tab inside your application (in a tab panel), then one way would be to use a button or some other element and style it to look like a hyperlink. e.g. you can add a toolbar with buttons containing the links and style each button as follows:

Code:
    Ext.create('Ext.Button', {
        html: '<span style="color: blue; text-decoration:underline;">Contact Us</span>'
    });
    Dont know if this is the best solution.

Touch Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light

As far as I know, if you create an actual hyperlink, then the browser will control how it is dealt with and the browser will open a new tab or window depending on user settings. If you want to open a tab inside your application (in a tab panel), then one way would be to use a button or some other element and style it to look like a hyperlink. e.g. you can add a toolbar with buttons containing the links and style each button as follows:

Code:
    Ext.create('Ext.Button', {
        html: '<span style="color: blue; text-decoration:underline;">Contact Us</span>'
    });
    Dont know if this is the best solution.

Thread Participants: 1