Hybrid View

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    antoine.kahale is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Generate 2 different style for the sencha grid component

Unanswered: Generate 2 different style for the sencha grid component

Hello,
    I am generating two different sencha styles for the sencha grid component.
    I am using the UI sencha attribute.
    I notice that the Extjs-ui is limited and is not applied for all the sencha component.
    For example, i can update the panel header(because ext-js-panel-ui exist) for the grid but i cannot update the columns and the body(rows).
    You can find please screen shots attached that can summarize these bug.

Thanks for your help!
    Best regards,
    Antoine
    Attached Images

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough

You should be able to use the CSS Vars on Ext.grid.column.Column and Ext.grid.Panel to style the column headers and cells. Are you not able to achieve the look and feel you are looking for?
    Get on the Fast Track with Sencha Training http://sencha.com/training

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    antoine.kahale is on a distinguished road

Hello,
    First thanks for your reply.
    I am not asking how to build a grid and column style using the sencha css variables.
    My question here is that i am generating two different styles for the grid in the same theme.
    To do that, we have to build an UI css varaibles and assign the name of the UI to the grid UI attribute.
    The first grid style is the default one so i used the sencha css variables, but the second one is an UI style (another grid style), so i have to use the ext-ui css variables and assign the name of the ui to his attribute.
    So, if you look at the three attachment pictures, you can find that the css-Mixins (ext-ui) exist under the panel and didn't exist under the column.
    If you search in the top for the ext-ui, you can find that it exist only for 10 components and it's limited.

Thanks for your help,
    Antoine

Thread Participants: 1