Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    c5m7b4 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Adding Default Based Theme problem

Answered: Adding Default Based Theme problem

Hello all,
    I finally got around to watching the last Webinar and proceeded to download Architect 3. I Renamed my old version because it was obvious that it was about to overwrite it (Im on a Mac). I fired it up and Created the Ticket Tracker Template application. I have made no modifications, all I have done is test drive in a browser and when I go to add a Default based them and then scroll down to select a theme, the window just goes to all white without me ever even getting to try to select a theme. I have tried this several times with the same results everytime. It does not show as unresponsive if I do to Force Quit Application splash screen but it never recovers. I was wondering if anyone else was seeing this problem or if there is something that Architect does not like about my version of Ruby or maybe SASS that I have installed on the Mac? I have never had any problems compiling with Sencha Cmd so I feel pretty good about Ruby and SASS. Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Mike
    -->

2. If anyone else is experiencing this, I found that if I dont try to edit the theme until after saving, it behaves much nicer now.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    c5m7b4 is on a distinguished road

Default Found a work around

Found a work around

If anyone else is experiencing this, I found that if I dont try to edit the theme until after saving, it behaves much nicer now.
    -->