Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hergerger is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Error loading exiting Architect 3 Preview project

Answered: Error loading exiting Architect 3 Preview project

Hi,

I've just installed Architect 3 beta. I have a project created with Architect 3 Preview.
    When trying to open this project the following error(s) occure:

1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getCfgValueOrDefault' of undefined (screenshot attached)
    if I click "Ignore"
    2. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'uiVars' of undefined (screenshot attached), then
    3. Project inspector is empty (screenshot attached)

Thanky you very much for everyone who could help me.

Best Regards
    Thorsten
    Attached Images

2. Project from the Architect Preview that uses custom theming will in general not open in Architect 3 Beta and beyond (there might also be other compatibility issues).

If you need to get it running, you could try a couple of options (that might or might not work):
    a. Remove any themes from ProjectFolder/meta/resources . This will delete the custom themes and any custom UIs that are applied will be lost, so you'd have to reset custom uis on instances that uses them.

b. Create a new project, and roughly make a similar custom theme, then compare the old custom theme and the new and upgrade the old custom theme manually (again in ProjectFolder/meta/resources).

Answers
    Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

Project from the Architect Preview that uses custom theming will in general not open in Architect 3 Beta and beyond (there might also be other compatibility issues).

If you need to get it running, you could try a couple of options (that might or might not work):
    a. Remove any themes from ProjectFolder/meta/resources . This will delete the custom themes and any custom UIs that are applied will be lost, so you'd have to reset custom uis on instances that uses them.

b. Create a new project, and roughly make a similar custom theme, then compare the old custom theme and the new and upgrade the old custom theme manually (again in ProjectFolder/meta/resources).

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hergerger is on a distinguished road

Default New Project

New Project

Hi,

thankxs for the advice. I have created a new project with SA3 beta and copied the meta files to the new project with some manual configuration.

The projects loads successfully.

Regards,
    Thorsten

Vote Rating
    lisam is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Architect 3

Sencha Architect 3

Hi All.. Just wondering if there is a latest build download of Sencha Architect 3, I have installed The build number is 1221 and the channel is 3.0-beta. Used it yesterday... crashed about 4 times... installed at work.. crashed again... any suggestions? I love this product... cannot wait to get into it!!! Thank you, Lisa

Thread Participants: 2