Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.

    Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
  1. #1
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kyrksæterøra, Norway
    Posts
    63
    Vote Rating
    2
    stigrv is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default GWT JUnit tests fails for TabPanel

    GWT JUnit tests fails for TabPanel


    Required Information


    Version(s) of Ext GWT
    Ext GWT 3.0.6


    Browser versions and OS
    (and desktop environment, if applicable)
    • Eclipse GWT Plugin

    Virtual Machine
    «Yes/No»


    Description
    GWT tests containing certain GXT components fails to run in Eclipse. This also happens when the same tests are run using Maven.


    Run mode
    This bug only occurs during GWT tests.


    Steps to reproduce the problem
    1. Create a test using the provided code
    2. Run the GWT unit test using the Eclipse Google Plugin (right-click source file, run as GWT JUnit Test)
    3. See that one test fails, while the other runs perfectly

    Expected result
    Both tests should pass.


    Actual result
    One test crash, the other one fail.


    Test case
    Code:
    public class GTestTabPanel extends GWTTestCase {
    
    
        @Override
        public String getModuleName() {
            return "foo.bar.MainTest";
        }
    
        // This test fails
        public void testAddTabPanel() {
            final TabPanel panel = new TabPanel();
            RootPanel.get().add(panel);
        }
    
        // This test passes
        public void testAddToggleButton() {
            final ToggleButton button = new ToggleButton();
            RootPanel.get().add(button);
        }
    }

    Helpful Information

    Stack trace

    Code:
    Caused by: java.lang.Exception: com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (null) @com.google.gwt.dom.client.Node::appendChild(Lcom/google/gwt/dom/client/Node;)([JavaScript object(20)]): null
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.invokeJavascript(BrowserChannelServer.java:249)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpaceOOPHM.doInvoke(ModuleSpaceOOPHM.java:136)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNative(ModuleSpace.java:571)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNativeObject(ModuleSpace.java:279)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.JavaScriptHost.invokeNativeObject(JavaScriptHost.java:91)
        at com.google.gwt.dom.client.Node$.appendChild$(Node.java)
        at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.TabPanel.<init>(TabPanel.java:199)
        at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.TabPanel.<init>(TabPanel.java:182)

  2. #2
    Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,716
    Vote Rating
    87
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

      0  

    Default


    What version of GWT are you running? If using GWT 2.5, there is a bug in the new version of HtmlUnit they are using now that returns no entries when we ask for all child elements using getElementByTagNameNS that causes this. This behavior is different from every known browser, so changing GXT to properly support a fake browser seems counterintuitive - the bug is in htmlunit, not gxt.

    That said, we do have a workaround in our 3.1 branch, but haven't backported it to 3.0 in the hopes that by the time we release 3.1 it can be reverted again.

    In Ext.java, we changed
    Code:
                            if (typeof ni.getElementsByTagNameNS != "undefined") {
                                cs = ni.getElementsByTagNameNS("*", tagName);
                            } else {
                                cs = ni.getElementsByTagName(tagName);
                            }
    to
    Code:
                            if (tagName == "*") {
                                cs = ni.getElementsByTagName("*");
                            } else if (typeof ni.getElementsByTagNameNS != "undefined") {
                                cs = ni.getElementsByTagNameNS("*", tagName);
                            } else {
                                cs = ni.getElementsByTagName(tagName);
                            }
    Its a very minor change to be fair, but I don't have a lot of details on exactly why getElementsByTagNameNS is used there in the first place, so I'd be worried about what other side effects I can't anticipate because of this - performance issues or accuracy problems in finding nodes.

Thread Participants: 1