Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vipul30 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: The application was last modified by an older version of Sencha Cmd...

Unanswered: The application was last modified by an older version of Sencha Cmd...

I upgraded an app from a previous version of Sencha. I get this error message when I try to build

[ERR]
    The application was last modified by an older version of Sencha Cmd (3.0.2.288)
    the current is 4.0.0.193.
    Please run "sencha app upgrade" to update to 4.0.0.193.

I tried to run the sencha app upgrade <dir path>, but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm using the wrong directory path. Can some please help out? Thank you.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    benjamineberle is on a distinguished road

Same thing here, my error msg is saying:

The application was last modified by an older version of Sencha Cmd (0.0.0.0) the current is 4.0.0.203.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    aratcliffe is on a distinguished road

I have exactly the same problem:
    "
    The application was last modified by an older version of Sencha Cmd (0.0.0.0) the current is 4.0.0.203."

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

In my case it was a misleading error message. Scan the log output thoroughly and you should be able to find the actual problem. Even faulty javascript can lead to the above error message.

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-%280.0.0.0%29

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

@benjamineberle I initially tried upgrading the cmd version and the framework version at the same time but am now attempting to upgrade cmd only with the command
    Code:
    sencha app upgrade --noframework
    . The error log shows a merge conflict with app.'s (shown below). Do you think it would work to resolve the app.js conflict and run
    Code:
    sencha app build
    as the problem seems to be with building the app rather than with cmd being upgraded?

PHP Code:
    <<<<<<< Generated=======// DO NOT DELETE - this directive is required for Sencha Cmd packages to work.//@require @packageOverrides
    //<debug>Ext.Loader.setPath({    'Ext': 'touch/src',    'Ext.ux': 'ux'});//</debug>
    >>>>>>> Custom 

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I don't know about this one, but it seems odd that you have custom stuff in app.js
    You can have all your own code in app/Application.js
    Cmd merges your app.js, so maybe try to use a fresh app.js and change Application.js instead.
    Or just start with a fresh template.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

My app is a sencha touch app where there is no Application.js, app.js is the entry point to the application. I mostly have it working now. The steps I followed were:
    1. Upgrade cmd only: sencha app upgrade --noframework
    2. Manually resolve the merge conflict in app.js
    3. Update the application metadata: sencha app refresh
    4. Upgrade the framework version: sencha app upgrade <path-to-framework-version>
    The last problem I have is with running sencha app build, it appears to be using the wrong path to the build directory.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

We came out with a ton of fixes for Cmd related stuff on Friday. Please try using it again and report any issues that arise.

We do have a known issue regarding app.json with respect to Architect including resources (js,css) multiple times. Expect a patch next week.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar