Ext User
    Vote Rating
    quantumrider is on a distinguished road

Default some problems with file uploading on MAC

some problems with file uploading on MAC

Hi,

it seems we have some problems with our development, file uploading which works fine in windows in FF and IE isn't working in FF on MAC, can someone have a look and help?

if someone could please test it and possibly tell me what needs to be changed for this to work on MAC

also, this is fairly new setup and if someone has any ideas on improving it that would be great

I am also looking for extjs experienced developer to help us speed this up, so if someone is interested, please PM me...

-ark

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

It seems that your save routine (hard to debug from this perspective), is just not submitting the data or something.

The following record was uploaded via a change.

http://www.n2ext.com/dbimages/thumb_...-cvv2-visa.gif

I highly suggest changing the CSS for the grid text to something darker. It's very hard to read.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

thank you for the suggestion!

could you be more specific? what do you mean by the change? did you test it in FF and safari on mac?

-ark

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

FF on the mac.
    Record creation fails, but edits work.
    Hopefully this can explain more of what i'm seeing.

http://tdg-i.com/img/screencasts/2008-02-24_2258.swf

Ext User
    Vote Rating

actually, there are limitations to test account, so things seem to work but nothing is saved to db, however there is no restriction to uploading of images, and since I can't test it on mac I was hoping someone could test just the uploading of images... on mac, could there be some software on mac that blocks some operations such as file uploading?

-ark

Vote Rating

No. Actually the video proves that I can upload files to your server.

Thread Participants: 1