Hybrid View

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all

Default serious bug in build 1039 - Graphics! Part of window disappears

serious bug in build 1039 - Graphics! Part of window disappears

Using Mac OS 10.8.5 Same problem on both 15" MBP and 13" Mac Air. Switching between Design and Code and 1/2 the screen on the top will disappear! Can someone tell me when this will be fixed?

I am sure this is a silly question, but was this tested on a mac? I found this 5 min after I started to use this. (started a new application to see if it was a bug in just the existing one, but have same error in both!)

Bruce

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    h.koch is on a distinguished road

I'm facing the same situation, I've opened a support ticket.
    Very nasty, since today I wanted to finish my work. Going back to 2.2.2 only works by deleting $HOME/Library/Application Support/Sencha/Sencha Architect 2.2/xds-2.2.3.001039.ion and grabbing your last working copy of the whole project.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    h.koch is on a distinguished road

In addition, if any of your components has a "plugins" attribute manually added (for adding more functionality, which is a recommended action to do it this way) the Design view of the component doesn't render at all.

edit: solved! The migration of the 2.2.2 project to 2.2.3 screwed up the sorting of external ressources. You may check if any external ressources are included in the correct order.
    Last edited by h.koch; 11 Oct 2013 at 2:06 AM. Reason: found a reason for mis-behaviour

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    kpw.joseluis is on a distinguished road

In the meantime, resizing the Architect window(by grabbing a little from one side), seems to fix the blanks.

Not a definite solution, but could be helpful to make some urgent small changes in your app.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all blomasky is a name known to all

Default Could I hear from someone on the Architect team when this will be fixed!

Could I hear from someone on the Architect team when this will be fixed!

It would be nice to know if I have to revert back to a previous copy (and lose my changes) or if there will be a fix ASAP (like today!). I can only assume that this was ONLY tested with automated testing tools, since any developer would have found this in the 1st 5 minutes of use!

(color me a "tad" pissed)

Bruce

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    gatherworks is on a distinguished road

Same issue here on OSX 10.8.5 MBP. Saving the project also seems to repaint as a workaround. Slowing down things significantly.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    btek will become famous soon enough

Same here...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Gil Gordon will become famous soon enough

Default Try this build

Try this build

http://cdn.sencha.com/architect/2.2....2.3.001043.dmg

and let us know if it helps

Sencha Premium Member