Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Jangla is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Potential bug when animating width of container?

Unanswered: Potential bug when animating width of container?

See attached screenshot. This shows the result of animating the width of a container component. Note that in the console the widths that are calculated for the animation are being output but the observed width in the DOM is different (and has about 10 decimal places).

Here's the code called to get this:

Code:
    var cW = me.sizingParent.getPosition()[0] + me.sizingParent.getWidth(),
        bW = window.innerWidth;

me.expanded = me.expanded || false

console.log('cW : ' + cW)
    console.log('bW : ' + bW)
    console.log('bW - cW : ' + ((bW - cW) + 10))

Ext.getCmp( 'sidebarpanel' ).animate( {
        duration    : 500,
        to          : {
            width : me.expanded ? 100 : (bW - cW) + 10,
            x     : me.expanded ? bW - 100 : cW
        }, callback : function(){
            me.expanded = !me.expanded;
        }
    } )
    Why is this a problem? Because when I'm animating this I have an expectation that the sidebar will stay connected to the right side of the browser window. Some times the calculation is so far off that there's a gap of up to 8 pixels!!!

Is this a bug, is there something I can do with such a simple animation to make sure it gets the numbers right? Doesn't seem like it should be as hard as this to simply change width an position of a component.
    Attached Images

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about

It would be a bug if the framework is calculating that width, but it seems like your code is doing it. Perhaps it is using a different value than expected. Can you please post a runnable test case (perhaps in a fiddle) that recreates the issue so we can have a play?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

As you can see in the screenshot, my calculated values are being output in the console and are consistently correct. The observed width value is wrong and differs each time.

Nevertheless, I will try put together a test page for you.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    ettavolt is just really nice ettavolt is just really nice ettavolt is just really nice ettavolt is just really nice

Looks like a rounding error at the end of animation. Try to set exact values in animation end callback.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by ettavolt View Post
    Looks like a rounding error at the end of animation. Try to set exact values in animation end callback.
    You can see from my code that I'm calculating the values and spitting them out in the console. The screenshot shows the values in the console. They are integers. The rounding errors are definitely not a result of the values I'm calculating. If I then have to manually set a whole number at the end of the animation, you'll get a jerky end to the animation.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar