Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    terrorrmg is on a distinguished road

Default Selecting a row or cell in a grid in chrome is skipped/scrolled to other cell

Selecting a row or cell in a grid in chrome is skipped/scrolled to other cell

I am using Ext 3.1.1. The problem is when i try to select a row or cell in a grid in chrome which has scrollbars for many datas, my click or selection is skipped or scrolled up to some other cell or row. But this doesnt happens in IE. How can i prevent this from happening ?

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Do you have a test case you could share that demonstrates the issue you're seeing?
    You can create a test case in Fiddle (uses your forum login) even if you'd like (though 3.1.1 specifically isn't set up as an available version just yet) or you can post an example here. Don't forget to use [CODE]... your code here ...[/CODE] tags to wrap your code so it's readable.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Thread Participants: 1