Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Vartlok is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Reset layout

Unanswered: Reset layout

Hello,

I have panel with difficult structure and on user action some new element is added/deleted.
    In case after element is added scrollbar is appeared and if call method isValid for main panel then layout for new element is reseting, but if method isValid is called in case when scrollbar isn't exist everything is fine.

So, what is happening when scrollbar is appeared on form panel? Why in this case layout is should be reseted and how to avoid this situation?

Touch Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light

you can try using the doLayout method and see if it helps:

http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#...ethod-doLayout

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

you can try using the doLayout method and see if it helps
    I tried to use doLayout as first possbile solution to fix this issue, but it didn't help. Possible i use it in some wrong place, what do you think where i should use it?

Touch Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light

you should call it after an item inside the form is added/deleted. it might help but it doesnt always.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

you should call it after an item inside the form is added/deleted. it might help but it doesnt always.
    It didn't help me. But i found that this problem only when i use tbar for panel, when I'm trying to use only items parameter this issue is disappeared.

Thread Participants: 1