Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    al.todd is on a distinguished road

I'd like to see more visibility of bugs tracking. There are posts out there > 12 months old with outstanding bugs with lonely comments every 2 months "did this get fixed". Most community frameworks have some way of getting the community involved in the prioritisation of items - at the very least be able to bump issues and ask what is going on.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello Dias View Post
    Yes, you could say so. I'm the one who supplied that definition, along with the one for Touch.

And creating it (and keeping it updated) is a massive pain, because the API and the JSDuck docs have so many inconsistencies and outright incompatibilities. (Which I already mentioned in an earlier post.)

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by al.todd View Post
    I'd like to see more visibility of bugs tracking. There are posts out there > 12 months old with outstanding bugs with lonely comments every 2 months "did this get fixed". That stinks. Most community frameworks have some way of getting the community involved in the prioritisation of items - at the very least be able to bump issues and ask wtf is going on. It definitely feels like us and them to me.
    The lack of an issue tracking system has been covered extensively in other threads. While I completely agree that Sencha should have one, and could have one that meets their needs as well as the community's, it sounds like they just aren't going to do this. Which is unfortunate (to say the least), but is also just something we'll have to accept if we keep using their products.