Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ashii007 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Answered: Submission Approved and posted on BB App World

Answered: Answered: Submission Approved and posted on BB App World

Hi,
    I signed up for the Blackberry's Sencha promotion. My Sencha touch based app was approved and published in Blackberry Appstore on Oct. 16th.
    I am waiting for the license keys for Sencha Architect. (I did receive dev alpha B device soon after I submitted draft in August).

The application link is as follows:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=US

When can I expect keys for Sencha architect? Thanks for your help and his opportunity.

2. Hi there,

I checked into this and I've verified we sent a key to you from the email blackberrydeveloperprogram at blackberry.com .

Can you please check your spam folder and let me know if you've been able to track this down?

Cheers,
    Lou

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Lou Gazzola is on a distinguished road

Hi there,

I checked into this and I've verified we sent a key to you from the email blackberrydeveloperprogram at blackberry.com .

Can you please check your spam folder and let me know if you've been able to track this down?

Cheers,
    Lou

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ashii007 is on a distinguished road

Default Got it !!

Got it !!

Lou,

I got the key shortly after my posting here. Thank you so much. Appreciate the quick response.

Ashish

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Gazzola View Post
    Hi there,

Cheers,
    Lou

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Lou Gazzola is on a distinguished road

Very happy that all is good.

For anyone reading the thread, please give us a week from the date your app gets approved. We run the system once per week.

Cheers,
    LOU