Hybrid View

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    benjamineberle is on a distinguished road

Default Framework css class missing

Framework css class missing

The Ext.js css class 'x-form-file-input' is missing in my App-all.css file.
    It's used e.g. by Ext.form.field.FileButton. How can I get it back properly?

I'm using Ext.js 4.2.1 and Cmd 4.0

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

If you run your application in dev (not just load, but run through the paces) do you get any warnings in the console mentioning that classes were loaded synchronously?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I did and added these classes to Application.js, though I still can't require Ext.data.Store for some reason.
    It says it's an unrecognized class name when adding it to the requires-property.

Loading these classes on startup didn't help with the missing css class. I even added Ext.form.field.FileButton to the initial load.

Thanks

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Was the app generated by "sencha generate app"?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yes

Vote Rating

Was the app generated with Cmd 4 or from a previous version of Cmd and then upgraded?

C

Thread Participants: 1