Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mhamiache is on a distinguished road

Default Creation of corners image for IE on Sencha CMD 4

Creation of corners image for IE on Sencha CMD 4

Hi,
    I upgrade my Sencha cmd to 4 and since then it doesnt create my images corners on image/panel or image/window-header.

I get a 404 on the image /n-workspace/packages/n-theme/build/resources/images/tip/tip-default-sides.gif
    or /n-workspace/packages/n-theme/build/resources/images/tip/tip-default-corners.gif

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Have you changed the styling for those components in a custom theme? Or you're not seeing it even create the corners for the classes/styles from the ExtJS library itself?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I create a custom theme and change property in the SASS file for the radius (rounded corners). It s for the EXTJS classes (panel, window and other).

Also i tried to create an app and buid it with my theme with Sencha app build and then it does create those file but he doesnt want my override class in it.

It seems there is bug and malfunction everywhere on the sencha cmd.

Thanks for your answer

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Try creating a manifest for the components for the image splitting.
    You can find the directions here:
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.2/#!/guide/theming
    under the "Slicing Images for CSS3 effects in IE" section.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I've seen this but when i was using Sencha CMD 3 i didnt have to do anything and when i use Sencha app build it does it automatically but not when i build the theme package

Thread Participants: 1