Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LarryGaj is on a distinguished road

Default Activation Dialog at startup

Activation Dialog at startup

Each time I start Architect I get this dialog:

Activate.png

I can either continue or click Activate, which brings me to a screen asking for a password and activation code. I think I have these, but they always fail. If Architect seemed to be more useful, I might be more upset, but ... .

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jmkoomen is on a distinguished road

Default SA# Activation

SA# Activation

I have a similar problem. I bought a SA2 license last year (aug 2013) and I cannot use it to activate SA3. Can you help me? Thanks in advance!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Sorry, no. I received no official response and evaluated Architect sufficiently to conclude that it was pretty useless (at least for my purposes).

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by LarryGaj View Post
    Sorry, no. I received no official response and evaluated Architect sufficiently to conclude that it was pretty useless (at least for my purposes).
    What was missing for you?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

1. adapting to an existing code base that uses Sencha Touch2. too much "magic" -- trying to make it easy to accomplish a narrow goal but providing no vision for overall application development

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    kontakt@logicmedia.dk is on a distinguished road

Default Can't get this to work either...

Can't get this to work either...

Hey there, we just bought a Sencha Complete bundle, and I am getting the "trial expired please activate" screen.

Entering the activation code received on e-mail yields and "Invalid Authorization code" error.
    I checked and double-checked that my support account is linked to my forum account.

What would be the next step in getting this to work?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nclemeur is on a distinguished road

I have exactly the same problem... It seems something is not right. What is the best way to get support for this? Do we need to use X-credits just to activate the product?

I think there must be a problem in their system when your forum user is existing prior to buying the product. It's like the forum user is still disconnected from the user that activated the subscription.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nclemeur is on a distinguished road

Smile

This was fixed for me by email licensing@sencha.com (as recommended in the FAQ). They provided me with a new activation code. I am not sure why it has to be so complicated.