Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jimmifett is on a distinguished road

OK, so I had the email with our activation code fwded to me, trying to enter that, but it's also asking for password. Which password? My forum account password? My support account password? I've tried both and neither work.

This shouldn't be that hard.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ihartsteinFAU is on a distinguished road

Default Valid SA3 Activation Code Not Working

Valid SA3 Activation Code Not Working

My organization purchased the Sencha Complete package on 12/23/2013. I am currently trying to install SA3 using the provided valid Activation Code. However, I keep getting the error message "Please enter valid activation code". Please advise.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    afro is on a distinguished road

Same here : "Invalid Authorization Code" when I try to activate architect with the activation code I received. As jimmifett, I'm not sure which password I should type.
    I've contacted support thursday but no answer yet, and my trial is expired

edit : FYI I've contacted Vicki, as Gil Gordon suggested on previous page, and she gave me a valid code. Problem solved for me. Thanks again to her ^^

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    savonac is on a distinguished road

My organization purchased an upgrade to Sencha Architect 3. My trial is expired and they have not received a new activation code.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    zwikske is on a distinguished road

Hello Sencha,

I can't seem to activate Architect 3 either using the given answers above. Here's the situation:
    I registered to the forum with my private email. Last year at work we got a Sencha Touch Complete package and I used my work email to register for that. I added my private forum name to that account. Now we got a Sencha Complete license, still with my private forum account name bound to it.

When trying to activate Architect 3 I'm not sure which combination of password/username/activation code I should use because none of the combinations seem to work. The license should be valid because we only recently bought the new subscription. Could you please help me with this?

Thanks!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    grdmunoz is on a distinguished road

Default Also having problem activating SA3

Also having problem activating SA3

Purchased -- 1 Sencha Touch Bundle - 1-Pack License + Standard Support on 1/30/2014.

Have not recieved activation code and am confused as to witch password is required for activation.

Please let me know how to resolve this ASAP.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    RABHARDWAJ is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Architect 3 activation code

Sencha Architect 3 activation code

Could you also send me the activation code.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    glucz is on a distinguished road

Default Architect 3 activation?

Architect 3 activation?

I just purchased the complete bundle and received an activation code. I was able to use that to create a support account but not to activate Architect 3. It says ivalid authorization code. There is no window to enter an authorization code, just a password and an activation code. Which password is that anyways? The support password or the forum password? Is there another password that I have not received yet?

I also have a separate username / password into support and another to the forums. Both have the same email attached, so the 2 cannot be consolidated ... maybe this is the problem?

Thanks

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LarryGaj is on a distinguished road

Default SAME ISSUE

SAME ISSUE

(Today is 4/23/2014.) I have a valid Activation Code, from Sencha on 4/17/2014 for the period 4/25/2014 through 4/24/2014. I've tried my user password and I've tried my forum password and activation of Architect 3.0.2 is unsuccessful (invalid authorization code). Is this because of the password or because of the activation code? Is authorization code == activation code?<br><br>What do I need to do? I am a newly added user (registered) and the activation code is for a Sencha Complete 5-Pk Premium Support Renewal.<br><br>Thanks for your help.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mob2 is an unknown quantity at this point

excuse me, once activated is still necessary to login o access the ide of architect?

thanks