Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    amitdaya is on a distinguished road

Default Is there a combobox out there that handles grouping and multiselect

Is there a combobox out there that handles grouping and multiselect

Is there an extjs 3.4 plugin that will allow a combobox to have multiselect functionality and allow the options to be listed by grouping? Kind of like this jquery plugin: http://www.erichynds.com/examples/jq...mos/#callbacks/. I didnt want to reinvent the wheel if I didnt need to.

I've found some plugins that may be helpful but they all either support multiselect or grouping not both.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Not that I have seen.

Happy hunting!
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    amitdaya is on a distinguished road

Thanks for checking. I'm currently prototyping the combobox based off of Saki's LovCombo. Once its been tested and polished a bit for public consumption, I'll update this post with src code and demo.

Software Developer
    Starfish Retention Solutions

Thread Participants: 1