Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Harriesh is on a distinguished road

Default Plugin for the two differnt way of looking for the same Gird.

Plugin for the two differnt way of looking for the same Gird.

Requirements.PNG

So I have decide to go ahead with follwing design, If you all can guide i will make it perfect at intial itself

1) I am gonna create a new columnmodel to show that data in that template .
    2) Create a plugin which has method gets attached to the grid Switch View , that actually Takes the existing ColModel and Keeps in another varaible and Create the new Columnmodel ( Which is created now) and do grid.reconfigure(this.store,newColModel);
    3) Still i am not sure how i am gonna achieve the grid header part ??

Thanks in Advance .

Regards,
    Harriesh ,
    Extjs Component Developer.
    Regards,

Harriesh Gomahan
    Software Engineer,
    TN,India.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about

I moved this thread from the User Extensions and Plugins forum, but you should definitely post your plugin there once it's complete. I recommend asking specific questions to the forum as you go along, and post code whenever you can. Do you have a specific question about the grid header?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Harriesh is on a distinguished road

Default Reply

Thanks for the support I am still working on how the menus of the columns should be generated .

The Columns are the grid based and not the column based. We cant modify column menus as part of the columnmodel .

The Requirement is to bring the all the visible columnlist in the menu of the compact view column and corresponding filtering menus .

So dont know how to move forward.
    Regards,

Harriesh Gomahan
    Software Engineer,
    TN,India.