Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Harriesh is on a distinguished road

Default Plugin for the two differnt way of looking for the same Gird.

Plugin for the two differnt way of looking for the same Gird.

Requirements.PNG

So I have decide to go ahead with follwing design, If you all can guide i will make it perfect at intial itself

1) I am gonna create a new columnmodel to show that data in that template .
    2) Create a plugin which has method gets attached to the grid Switch View , that actually Takes the existing ColModel and Keeps in another varaible and Create the new Columnmodel ( Which is created now) and do grid.reconfigure(this.store,newColModel);
    3) Still i am not sure how i am gonna achieve the grid header part ??

Thanks in Advance .

Regards,
    Harriesh ,
    Extjs Component Developer.
    Regards,

Harriesh Gomahan
    Software Engineer,
    TN,India.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about

I moved this thread from the User Extensions and Plugins forum, but you should definitely post your plugin there once it's complete. I recommend asking specific questions to the forum as you go along, and post code whenever you can. Do you have a specific question about the grid header?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Harriesh is on a distinguished road

Default Reply

Thanks for the support I am still working on how the menus of the columns should be generated .

The Columns are the grid based and not the column based. We cant modify column menus as part of the columnmodel .

The Requirement is to bring the all the visible columnlist in the menu of the compact view column and corresponding filtering menus .

So dont know how to move forward.
    Regards,

Harriesh Gomahan
    Software Engineer,
    TN,India.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi