Vote Rating
    ThiemNguyen is on a distinguished road

Default List view itemtap event never fired in builds (testing, production, etc.)

List view itemtap event never fired in builds (testing, production, etc.)

Hi everyone,

I'm creating a very simple application which is very similar to the Oreilly conference app but with a different user interaction.

The flow is like this:

- Open the slider menu, tap Sessions => Sessions => View sessions list => View session details.
    - Open the slider menu, tap Sessions => Speackers => View speakers list => View speaker bio.

Everything works perfectly in development but when I build them, I cannot view session details and speaker bio, all the lists are not listening to itemtap event and I don't know why. This is the case for both testing and production build.

I'm using Sencha Touch 2.3.0 and Sencha Cmd v4.0.1.45

Here is the compressed project:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eg7zhgzpn998xws/tscc.zip

Thanks.
    ​Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

When you run the application in dev do you see any warnings in the console? Especially any synchronous class loading messages?

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager:
    sheryl@sencha.com

Thread Participants: 1