Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    interneers is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Error whilst simulating on android build

Error whilst simulating on android build

Hi,

After trying to build for simulating on and Android device I get the following output, followed by other errors:

Code:
    sh: ant: command not found"/Users/me/bin/android-sdk-macosx/tools/android" create project --target android-18 --name fakename --activity STActivity --path "/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fakename/build/native-package-mobile/fakename/packager.json/" --package com.business.fakename
    Could not run ant with error: 32512
    Failed to package application
    Code:
    [ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fakename/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:422: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fakename/.sencha/app/packager-impl.xml:108: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fakename/.sencha/app/packager-impl.xml:98: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fakename/.sencha/app/packager-impl.xml:7: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: stbuild exited with non-zero code : 7
         at com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException.wrap(BasicException.java:51)
    Any tips on how I can get round this second issue as the first one was fixed by changing target from 8 to 18.

Some details:

MAC OSX 10.9
    java version "1.6.0_65"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_65-b14-462-11M4609)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.65-b04-462, mixed mode)
    javac 1.6.0_65
    version: 3.0.0.1337
    channel: 3.0-stable
    platform: 1.3.0.762
    cmd: 4.0.1.45
    framework: Sencha Touch 2.3.x

Also when I try to build for a production web app the process completes without any errors but when I run the production web app I get the following error in the Google Chrome console and the App hangs, but runs fine in Safari! with no output to the console!

Code:
    Error evaluating http://localhost:8888/published/build/production/fakename/app.js with message: SyntaxError: Unexpected token :
    (index):425
    log
    (index):425
    Regards,

Jacko
    Last edited by interneers; 26 Nov 2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Added another problem with same App

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    jminnick will become famous soon enough jminnick will become famous soon enough

It looks like you may need to install/re-install Ant.

More specifically; your path to Ant is not found.
    Jason Minnick
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Post Ant found

Ant found

Hi,

Sorry forgot to add the ant -version outputs

Code:
    Apache Ant(TM) version 1.9.2 compiled on July 8 2013
    I re-installed and get exactly the same issue, I have added to the PATH

Code:
    /opt/local/share/java/apache-ant/bin
    No matter which folder I am browsing in the terminal I type
    Code:
    ant
    i get the following output
    Code:
    Buildfile: build.xml does not exist!
    Build failed
    Edit:
    Although it looks like Architect does not even use this ant, on debug it seems to load in:
    Code:
    [DBG] Initial Ant Value => ant.core.lib : /Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.1.45/lib/ant-1.8.4.jar
    [DBG] Initial Ant Value => ant.version : Apache Ant(TM) version 1.8.4 compiled on May 22 2012

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Further people having issues

Further people having issues

Hi,

I am still looking around and came across these forum posts all created in Nov/Dec 13:

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?275691
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?275838
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?275476
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?277024
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?277937

Which are all related to the issues I put above, with almost identical error codes and line numbers!

Edit:
    One post mentions the use of " (speech marks) to surround the path to android SDK, not sure if this is an issue.

Edit #2:
    I re-read the minimum requirements and updated to JDK and JRE 7, still not compiling properly!

Regards

Jacko
    Last edited by interneers; 12 Dec 2013 at 4:57 AM. Reason: Add more links to the same issue

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Post INFOREQ?

INFOREQ?

Quote Originally Posted by jminnick View Post

Thanks jminnick for the reply, if there is any further info required I will gladly provide it.

Regards,

Jacko

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Ant install

Ant install

So created a project added a panel and the word test, saved it, built it for web, production, worked, so i tried to simulate on android still getting this error, the debug output showed:

Code:
    [DBG] loading manifest for jar /Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.1.45/extensions/sencha-compass/lib/slf4j-api-1.6.6.jar[DBG] loading manifest for jar /Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.1.45/extensions/sencha-compass/lib/ant-1.8.4.jar
    [DBG] loading manifest for jar /Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.1.45/extensions/sencha-compass/lib/ant-launcher-1.8.4.jar
    Which isn't the version I installed the other day! Could be conflicting somehow, getting desperate now, none of the apps I have written or any of the templates in Architect are building, they are created fine and would assume ant is used in the creation and/or saving of a new project, tell me if this assumption is incorrect.

Regards

Jacko

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Post But iOS simultion works

But iOS simultion works

Hi,

So after building an app in the terminal, and running the native build it worked, I thought great, looking in the packager file I noticed it was defaulted to iOS, had an entitlements file and App package in the native-package-mobile folder. So I altered packager.json to Android and it failed again, details attached from -native-package-mobile command.

I tried to 'simulate on iOS' my App that first failed on Android, and it worked fine, popped up in the simulator no problems.

Edit:
    Looking at the difference to the output when I try and simulate in Architect and when I use the same command in the terminal, towards the end their is a difference in the paths used:

In the Architect Debug Output:
    Code:
    [DBG] using path /Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.1.45/stbuild:/Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.1.45/stbuild/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
    And in the Terminal Debug output:
    Code:
    [DBG] using path /Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.1.45/stbuild:/Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.1.45/stbuild/bin:/Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.1.45:/opt/local/share/java/apache-ant/bin:/Users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p353/bin:/Users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p353@global/bin:/Users/me/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p353/bin:/Users/me/.rvm/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin
    The main difference being one has a path to a version of ant the other doesnt!

Regards,

Jacko
    Attached Files

Vote Rating

Take a look at this and see if it helps you:http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...rflowException
    Jason Minnick

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Wink Android SDK Tools

Android SDK Tools

Take a look at this and see if it helps you:http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...rflowException
    Thanks for the tip,

Having checked I did in fact Android SDK Build Tools 19 installed, using the SDK Manager I installed 18.1.1 and removed 19.0.0, re-ran the Simulate on Android but I get exactly the same issue at the same point in the build.

So I quit Architect, opened a terminal window changed working directory to my app, ran

Code:
    sencha app build -run native
    And it worked, I had already started the emulator, after waiting for the terminal to finish, I switched to the emulator and it worked, all the parts of the app functioned correctly.

A difference between running the sencha app build command both in and out of architect is confirmed.

Regards,

Jacko

P.S. IT WORKED

Vote Rating

Thanks for reporting back. We'll take a closer look at this!
    Jason Minnick

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar