Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sytel is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: Architect 2.x to 3.x upgraded project issues

Unanswered: Architect 2.x to 3.x upgraded project issues

After upgrading my Extjs 4.2/Architect 2.x project to Architect 3 and enabling build tools, I have the following issues:

1. In project settings > Framework, I have set license to Sencha Complete/Custom and path set to C:/sencha/ext-4.2.2.1144. But cmd (v4.0.1.45) always pulls a copy of ext framework into project directory on build. I have many SVN branches and tags and each working copy has the same clone of ext framework (around 110 mb). How can I disable that and make them all use files from C:/sencha/ext-4.2.2.1144?

2. When building or publishing, Architect/cmd copies the whole project, minus xds file, into Publish Path. Is this necessary? How can I publish only build output files? I don't know about other devs, but I really like the edit-publish-refresh browser cycle, because it's very fast.

3. I have set the application theme to neptune, but the generated index.html includes ext-theme-neptune.js script before app.js script, which contains extjs framework and causes Uncaught ReferenceError: Ext is not defined. How do I change the include order?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jminnick will become famous soon enough jminnick will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by sytel View Post
    After upgrading my Extjs 4.2/Architect 2.x project to Architect 3 and enabling build tools, I have the following issues:

1. In project settings > Framework, I have set license to Sencha Complete/Custom and path set to C:/sencha/ext-4.2.2.1144. But cmd (v4.0.1.45) always pulls a copy of ext framework into project directory on build. I have many SVN branches and tags and each working copy has the same clone of ext framework (around 110 mb). How can I disable that and make them all use files from C:/sencha/ext-4.2.2.1144?

2. When building or publishing, Architect/cmd copies the whole project, minus xds file, into Publish Path. Is this necessary? How can I publish only build output files? I don't know about other devs, but I really like the edit-publish-refresh browser cycle, because it's very fast.

3. I have set the application theme to neptune, but the generated index.html includes ext-theme-neptune.js script before app.js script, which contains extjs framework and causes Uncaught ReferenceError: Ext is not defined. How do I change the include order?
    1) A copy of the framework in the project will always happen until you do a production/testing build.

2) Look for this to change in December. We put a fix in for the build publish functionality. It will only publish the contents of [project]/build/[environment]/[AppName]

3) That is very strange and sounds like a bug. Does this happen for every project you create?
    Jason Minnick
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sytel is on a distinguished road

Jason,

thank you for your reply,

re.3) Indeed it looks like a bug, happens when you build Production app. I've attached sample SA2 app and converted to SA3. In index.html you can see:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.sencha.com/ext/gpl/4.2.1/ext-theme-neptune.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="app.js"></script>
    Attached Files

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar