Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mehran is on a distinguished road

Default -1 cellindex after columns are reordered in a grid with enableTextSelection: true

-1 cellindex after columns are reordered in a grid with enableTextSelection: true

Ext version tested:
    • Ext 4.2.1

Browser versions tested against:
    • Chromuim Version 30.0.1599.114 Ubuntu 12.04 (30.0.1599.114-0ubuntu0.12.04.3)
    • FF 25.0.1 (firebug 1.12.5 installed)

DOCTYPE tested against:
    • html

Description:
    • In a grid with `enableTextSelection: true`, after columns are reordered by the user, the cellIndex in celldblclick event prompts `-1` for some of the columns. BTW, this bug is specific to 4.2.1, in 4.2 it works fine.

Steps to reproduce the problem:
    • Run the following fiddle: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/1uv
    • Drag the `phone` column and drop it as the first column.
    • Double click on one of the rows within the `name` column area.

The result that was expected:
    • The prompt should have said `1`

The result that occurs instead:
    • The prompt says `-1`

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about

As you said, the issue is already fixed in the latest version. I searched for the ticket that led to the fix (in hopes of providing info for an override), but couldn't locate one and suspect it was part of a bigger issue that was resolved.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I didn't say that the issue is resolved in the latest version! If it is that's good news but I didn't know that! And I surely can't approve or disapprove it.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Could you please tell me in which version this problem is resolved?

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about

BTW, this bug is specific to 4.2.1, in 4.2 it works fine.

Apologies, I read your post as 4.2.2. The issue is fixed in 4.2.2.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Do you know if the GPLv3 version of 4.2.2 will be available for download any time soon? Right now it's only available to Sencha Support subscribers!

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating

4.2.2 is a support-only release, as will 4.2.3 be. The next GPL release is likely to be 5.0 early next year.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar